Please note, this information must be updated prior to your child attending the first day of school.
To review and/or make changes, you will need to follow a few quick and easy steps:
- Log in to the Patriot Portal. (Please note: If you can't remember your username or password, you can resolve that here. Tip: Username is always lowercase in the following format: firstname.lastname (i.e. jane.doe)
- Click on the blue link that reads Update my Household Profile
- Review contact information, emergency notification information, school directory information, and student medical information.
- Current Immunization Requirements (Please note: Influenza immunizations are required for all preschoolers.)
- CT Early Childhood Health Assessment Record
- Acetaminophen/Ibuprofen Authorization Form (required for PS - Grade 8)
- Authorization for the Administration of Medicine by School Personnel (required only for students who require medication to be administered during school hours)
- Severe Allergy Emergency Plan (required only for students with severe allergies)
If you have questions about the completion of these forms, please contact the nurse's office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Family Handbook provides parents, guardians, and family members of Ridgefield Academy and Landmark Preschool students with useful information about the school. It outlines available resources as well as important policies and procedures.
More information can be found in the online Back To School Kit on the Ridgefield Academy website.